As the CEO of Tumi, the stylish travel accessories brand, we catch up with Jerome Griffith to find out his favourite places in New York:
1. Locanda Verde - A great Italian restaurant with delicious garlic chicken. Full Review
2. Maialino - Italian dining by chef Danny Meyer at the Gramercy Park Hotel.
3. 508 - One of my favourite local restaurants for its eclectic cuisine.
4. Ear Inn - A fun local Irish pub with a great atmosphere.
5. High Line Park - A popular spot in Manhattan for cycling and jogging.
6. Helicopter Tour - The most amazing aerial views in New York.