San Francisco boasts a wealth of fantastic landmarks and sights to visit during your time in the city. Some of our favourite San Francisco landmarks include the following places:
1. The Golden Gate Bridge - This iconic landmark is the third largest single span bridge in the world, connecting San Francisco with the picturesque Marin Country. Don’t miss the beautiful Golden Gate Park when the sun is shining for a chilled out picnic.
2. Fisherman’s Wharf - Boasting beautiful views over San Francisco Bay, this touristy mecca is nonetheless a fun place to visit with great seafood restaurants and endless barking sea lions.
3. Alcatraz - Take a scenic ferry trip to San Francisco’s historical federal prison, where “The Rock” housed the city’s criminals for over 30 years.
4. Chinatown - Playing home to the world’s largest Chinese community outside of Asia, a vibrant & exotic district in Downtown San Francisco.
5. The Wine Country - Enjoy a scenic day trip to the famous Napa & Sonoma wine regions, set dramatically between two picturesque valleys and with a multitude of wonderful dining & wine tasting spots.